Friday, October 9, 2020

Final Fantasy XIV patch 5.4 detailed in Live Letter

Ff14 Dark KnightThe 60th Final Fantasy XIV Letter From The Producer Live has just aired, bringing with it a few interesting tidbits about patch 5.4 for the massive MMO. The basics are what you’d expect: new trial, a new dungeon, the continuation of the Eden raid series, and more Main Scenario Quests. But to my mind, the real interesting stuff is tucked away in the extra bonus stuff and the system reworks. I mean, I’m definitely looking forward to diving into a new dungeon, but I’m always keen to see what surprises Square Enix cooks up with each patch. While I’ll do my best to avoid specifics, there are definitely going to be some spoilers ahead if you’re not caught up on patch 5.3. Reader beware. Final Fantasy XIV patch 5.4: Futures Rewritten Patch 5.4 is called Futures Rewritten, which is rather fitting if you’ve been keeping up with the plot of the game so far. And if you haven’t, you really should have been. It’s great. As we’re now “do...
Syndicated from Final Fantasy XIV patch 5.4 detailed in Live Letter

No comments:

Post a Comment