Monday, October 12, 2020

Cook Serve Delicious 3 review – In the weeds all day

Cook Serve Delicious 3 Review FeatMany moons ago I spent my youth working in a restaurant. Over the years I worked basically every position, from server to bartender, to cook, to manager. While all that is a hazy memory now, nothing brings the dread of working a lunch rush back quite like having to fill all those roles at once while playing Cook, Serve, Delicious 3. But much like those who seek out dangerous activities like car racing or extreme sports through the comfort of the digital lens, CSD3 channels that stress into an addicting little dish. Fair warning, I’m going to be harsh in some of my critiques in this review, but it’s only because I enjoy this game so much that some flaws really spoil the fun. Prep I went through the gameplay of Cook, Serve, Delicious 3 pretty extensively when I previewed the game back in February, so I won’t rehash that here. Sufficed to say the core loop of clicking on the correct ingredients at the right time hasn’t changed much since the first game. And tha...
Syndicated from Cook Serve Delicious 3 review – In the weeds all day

No comments:

Post a Comment